Monday, February 11, 2008

$100,000,000.00

I've come to the conclusion that I am now worth MORE than $100,000,000.00 as of this morning. I was looking at my portfolio and had been very frustrated because I have been working on breaking through the $100,000,000.00 level for a long time and I just couldn't get over the hump. What triggered it?


I'll gladly tell you - my latest UK Lottery notice in my email inbox! I finally got THE ONE notice that pushed me over the top. I've now either WON millions in world-wide lotteries, or been GRANTED millions from various fallen African government ministers so that I now have more than $100,000,000.00 in BOGUS wealth. Man, I gotta tell you, I was pumped!


What's wrong with this story?! . I'll tell you - this is exactly what most people have for either their actual financial plan or their financial goals....to come into some giant lump-sum of money through some stroke of luck. They are WISHING for the dream reality, rather than taking steps toward it.


WISHES are great. They really are. We all need to wish for things. We need to dream. We need to think big. We have to look at the world through the unfiltered eyes of a child to be able to visualize the future we want to create. Stick with me here, because this is the most important thing. See, we have to go beyond the WISH to start to define things by first turning them into GOALS. Then, we need to turn that GOAL into reality through PLANNING.


In the 20th Century, Winston Churchill & Dwight D. Eisenhower both famously told us that Plans, in and of themselves, are not important. But, the ACT of PLANNING is everything. It is essential.


You see, this is where it all comes together. I don't care if you make $3.65 per hour working @ Wendy's, or if you make $365,000.00 in base salary as the CEO of your own company. If you don't begin PLANNING what will happen with that money - both income earners will end up at the EXACT same place...looking back on opportunity and fortunes missed. It really doesn't matter if a person is currently flush with cash, living paycheck to paycheck or bankrupt. If they don't have specific goals and a planning process to help them achieve those goals - they'll never reach any kind of success financially.


One part of your plan is understanding your DEBT. Knowing how to lever it, how to use it...and most importantly - HOW TO GET RID OF IT!!! I have THREE distinct ways that I help people just like you eliminate their DEBT in time frames that they find hard to believe. I use methods that the big banks use. I use their own tools against them to make them FINANCIALLY FREE.


Here's the great thing. FINANCIAL FREEDOM is well within EVERYONE's reach during their lifetime. But, they have to look back on the steps I've laid out in this blog to get beyond the WISH phase. Get in into the GOALS phase...then get their butt PLANNING now.

There are now less than three week until I turn 40. You can bet that I've got some GOALS set up for the coming years. You can also bet that I am PLANNING every day to turn my WISHES into REALITY via the achievement of my GOALS. What about you? Are you ready to get going? Are you finally fed up with being handed YOUR reality rather than creating if for yourself?

If you are, then give me a call @ 703.773.8409 to get started building your FINANCIAL FREEDOM today. Or, for a copy of my FREE REPORT: "How To Literally Melt Down Your Debt, And Discover What the Banks and Big Credit Card Companies DON'T Want You To Know" - call 1-888-267-0280 x 8600 and I'll get it out to you in the mail.

Your Friend,

Rich Hayden
Financial Coach
rahaydenjr@yahoo.com
703.773.8409 - p

P.S.: Have a friend who could be helped by this info? Why not forward this on to them? That's what friends are fore!

P.P.S.: Starting to plan for college? Ask me how I can help.

P.P.P.S.: Ask me about the Debt Melt Down (TM) Plan and how you could become 100% debt free...including your mortgage...within 8-10 years!

P.P.P.P.S.: If this has reached you at an undesirable address, please respond with "Update My Email To: rahaydenjr@yahoo.com and I will update your email accordingly.

P.P.P.P.P.S.: Want to receive a copy of my most recent newsletter in PDF format? Respond with "NEWSLETTER" in the subject line and I will forward it to you today!